Saturday 26 January 2013

My Born Pretty store order


Hi,
Today I'll show you something that I was supposed to show you around Christmas time. I placed my order at Born Pretty store probably too late and, with the craziness and many days off due to the holidays period, my order didn't make it. I received it only a few days ago. 
The first thing I want to show you is the nail polish from Sweet Color's Lolita series. It's a beautiful, light gray shade. I was actually looking for a shade like this for a while now. You can purchase it here, for $6.14.

Here are the Christmas themed water decals. You will definitely see them on my nails next December. There are a lot of beautiful designs and it's too bad I couldn't use them last year. You can find these and many other water decals here.
   

I need to remind you that Born Pretty offers free international shipping and a wide range of quality nail art decorations and other products. What do you think about these products?


Use cupon code ASJ61 for a 10% discount at any order on Born Pretty store's website.
Born Pretty Nail Art

5 comments:

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

Nice color! And you are well prepared for next Christmas :)

Marce7ina said...

Better late then never!:D Love these decals, you can use them next Christmas:D

Lou is Perfectly Polished said...

The grey is a really pretty shade :)

Unknown said...

love nail designs ;D the gray nail polish is nice!

My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

Marias Nail Art said...

That looks great, I'm excited to see you use the decals!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!