Thursday 24 January 2013

I LOVE NAIL POLISH -Purple Stuff

Hi,
Today I am going to show you my favourite glitter polish from  NP. This one is called Purple Stuff and it's a muti-shaped silver, white and purple glitter. It's so girly and cute - I'm in love with it! There are two coats applied in the pictures bellow, over a lilac base colour. What do you think? 



 

You can find out more about this brand on their facebook page. The polishes can be purchased at their etsy store.The shipping is reasonable shipping as well.

11 comments:

Carla said...

Supeerba!! :X:X

Tamit24 said...

this one is the best- I love the variety of shapes in this glitter :)
and purple/liliac is my fav colour :D

Essie Rae said...

Very cool polish!

Sahrish Javaid said...

It looks so nice. =) xx

Marce7ina said...

I'm definitely loving it!

Unknown said...

beautiful naisl!!!

http://anitamakingof.blogspot.com.br

Jamie @ Polish, Please! said...

Gorgeous! ILNP makes some amazing stuff!

Unknown said...

Love this combo - so elegant looking !!

bydee-make-up said...

Lovely! <3 :*

Lou is Perfectly Polished said...

Very girly and cute :). I love it with the lilac base you chose

Rokolla said...

Foarte frumoasa oja! verry nice

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!