Wednesday 9 May 2012

Born Pretty -Magnetic nail art polish

Hi,
Today I'll show you a magnetic nail lacquer from Born Pretty. It's called Magic Magnetic Nail Art Polish #36 and it only costs $6.38, with free international shipping. I started with two thin coats of it and created the stripes using a magnet. On my ring finger I stamped the four-leaf clover from the Hello Kitty image plate, which I also got from Born Pretty. Finally, I applied a silver rhinestone and a clear top coat. What do you think?


Use cupon code ASJ61 for a 10% discount at any order on Born Pretty store's website.
Born Pretty Nail Art

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

Love. I don't have a magnetic polish. Which brand can you recommend?

Maria said...

I only tried 2 brands since now; you can see them here http://konadnails.blogspot.com/search/label/magnetic . I like both of them, but I think that the one from Born Pretty is more accessible as Flormar can be found only in very few countries.

Leelo said...

Very very pretty result!

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

Oh, it's very pretty :)

Jackie said...

this is very pretty!

Akuma Kanji said...

I really like the details of the flower ^__^

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!