Tuesday 6 September 2011

THEATRE OF THE NAMELESS Fall/Winter 2011

Hi,
Today I'll show you the new nail polish collection from Illamasqua, called Theatre
of the nameless. It contains 4 vibrant shades for the new season. They are
hardwearing and chip-resistant with individual finishes from matt
to high gloss. Here they are:

Vice is a deep cherry color with a rubber finish. It's intense and eye-catching, perfect
for fall.

Kink, a deep green with rubber finish, too, that really looks pretty.

Taint is a nude color, perfect for those that don't like wearing intense shades. It's a brown that goes matte after it dries.

Last but not least, Faux. This is actually my favourite shade from this collection. The blue violet color mattifies after drying.

I also treid them with my Konad kit and here's how they look like when stamped.

In the end, I like them all. As always, Illamasqua nail polishes can be easily applied and the
dry-time is fast. The textures are delighting me, too.
What do you think?

Go to Illamasqua.com to see the entire Fall/Winter 2011 make-up collection.

11 comments:

Leelo said...

Lovely colors. I have to try them!

NailsLikeLace said...

The green and brown are especially gorgeous!! :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Wow all the shades are so pretty <3

Unknown said...

all shades looks so pretty. but the brown one looks yummy. it's like chocolate. yum. hehe
BTW, new follower here. :)

Akuma Kanji said...

I think Taint is my favourite and Vice comes right after :)

Unknown said...

taint n faux r gorgeous !!

Anonymous said...

great swatches!

Unknown said...

You know I don't own one single Illamasqua varnish I almost died when the released toxic nature. Ugh there are so many that I want but I have to say I'm not as trilled with this collection as I have been with others in the past -- yup readily acknowleges not owning any lol, but thank god none from this collection made it on my wishlish. I feel like the polishes for fall from so many collections are tdf!!!

Mooncat said...

I really like the brown and violet ones. And they look perfect for stamping!

Shaimaa said...

I never use this brand , a deep cherry color is the most lovely

peripatetic33 said...

i want me some Kink and Taint

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!