Wednesday 21 September 2011

Beauty In The Bottle

Hi,
Today I'll show you a cute minty manicure with roses.
I started with two coats of China Glaze -Refresh mint and then I applied one coat of a
glittery nail polish. Then I stamped the roses from m65 image plate with Special Black.
I finished with a clear top coat. This was my first experience with China Glaze
and I liked it a lot. It's such a pity that they are so hard to find in my country.

Here are some new shades I got: Orly -Crush on you, China Glaze -Lemon Fizz,
China Glaze -Refresh Mint and Brust Crackle -Sunflower.

Pentru cititorii romani: Puteti cumpara produse Orly, China Glaze, Burst Crackle si
Seche de pe beautyinthebottle.weebly.com. Exista o gama larga de produse pe stoc
si de asemenea pot fi aduse la comanda din America la preturi accesibile.

20 comments:

Nail Nerd said...

Ooooo can't wait to see how that yellow plays -- but love the mint on you, it looks great with the black stamping!

mrsrexy said...

The mint polish and black stamping are a great combination!

Unknown said...

gorgeous, love the mint

Amber @ My Nail Graffiti said...

I can get lots of ChG...we should swap!!

Akuma Kanji said...

t least you have somewhere to find them in your country. As far as I know, I don't! :( But it's ok, that way I always know what to ask my boyfriend for my b-day and christmas :P

Lizzy said...

Wow, China Glaze has so many nice colors. My favorite is the Refresh Mint, looks so pretty even with the design on :)

Kejal Shah said...

Sweet mani!! I love this stamp!!

misaya's playground said...

like it! <3

Marina said...

I love those stamped roses, it looks great!

Lulu said...

Mint is so elegant. The roses look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love the contrast between the mint and the black roses.

Carla said...

Beauty! I love the color combo! :)

Nailstyle said...

This looks gorgeous. I love that stamp image its my all time favourite. So pretty and delicate.

Jeanne’s Creativity Spot said...

oh wow! I love the color and the design! you are amazing! I wish I could be half as good!

pixsydust said...

Really Cute!!

peppermint_fairy said...

The mani is lovely! I really like the mint + black combination!

Irina said...

This mani looks so beautiful and delicate; I love it!

Batool Jafri said...

cool shades!!

Melody said...

I love the idea for flowers.

Anonymous said...

Awesome....Very bright fresh and color and bold roses!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!