Monday 26 September 2011

Burst Crackle - Sunflower

Hi,
Today I'll show you a glittery crackling manicure.
I started with a thick coat of Sinful Colors -I miss you and I applied Burst Crackle
-Sunflower above it. This is it! Very easy to do and still eyecatching.
What do you think?



Pentru cititorii romani: Puteti cumpara produse Orly, China Glaze, Burst Crackle si
Seche de pe beautyinthebottle.weebly.com. Exista o gama larga de produse pe stoc
si de asemenea pot fi aduse la comanda din America la preturi accesibile.

26 comments:

Kejal Shah said...

Looks sweet!!

Penny said...

This is so pretty! I love orange and purple together.

mrsrexy said...

Great colour combination! Looks awesome!

Leelo said...

Very interesting and pretty combo!

Unknown said...

Great combo!!
I love it!

Lady Flower said...

I love crackle polishes :)

Unknown said...

Loves the combo!

Olive said...

Very cute! Looks a lot more subtle then most crackle looks.

Refined and Polished said...

Love the way the glitter is peeking out.

elciaravi said...

I really like this...so bright and cheery!!!

Zatheela said...

this is super colorful :-) LOVE IT!

Sichaye said...

I love this colour combination!

Arianne said...

that looks pretty :) it's like sugary nails...

Colleen Boudreau said...

love this!

Shally said...

Wow..I love that orange crackle! The combination is lovely.

Shopping Addict said...

That looks like a great crackle, I love how bright it is!

Issa said...

This is a very pretty color! I love it!

Lisa N. said...

Neat mani!

Anytza said...

Really Really Like this

Anonymous said...

oww lovely cracked <3 i love the effect

Fashion Footing said...

I love this combination! So cool!

naudii beautii said...

awws i like this combo look! imma have to try this myself!

lucyblu24 said...

I love this color! *.*

11gHiEsZeLLe07 said...

Wow so nice....Great combo...

1234 said...

nu pot sa cred cat de bine arata!

Unknown said...

wow Strawberry nails paint

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!