Saturday 12 September 2020

Marble nails

 Hi,

Today I'll show you a manicure that I'm very happy I've finally been able to realise. And that's because I've been looking for a stamping plate to help me create the perfect marble effect on my nails for so long and I finally found the one. It's the L079 stamping plate which I got from Born Pretty store along with some other products that I'll show you today. 

For this manicure, I started with two coats of Rimmel - White with love and then I stamped the marble design twice: once using turquoise stamping nail polish from Born Pretty and the second time using a rose gold metallic polish which was actually not special stamping polish, but has a very strong colour.  

Don’t forget that if you want to order something from Born Pretty you can use my code for a 10% discount: MKAK31.


The last thing I'd like to show you is my new Nicole Diary transparent nail stamper. This is my first see-through stamper and I'm in love with it! It helps a lot when placing the design on the nail and I can't believe I didn't get it sooner.   

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!