Sunday 16 December 2018

OPI The Nutcracker and the Four Realms - Snowflakes manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure that I created using two nail polishes from the OPI's new collection The Nutcracker and the Four Realms: March in uniform and Tinker, Thinker, Winker. I started with two coats of the dark blue and one coat of the holographic top coat. As you can see, a single coat added a lot of holo particles on my nails, it's really intense. Then I stamped the snowflakes from Born Pretty's Christmas L002 stamping plate using special stamping nail polish in the shade Pure. I finished with Seche Vite top coat for some extra shine. What do you think?


Follow me on:

1 comments:

Colton Adams said...

Thaank you for sharing

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!