Sunday 29 July 2018

Sea waves nail art

I think that what I like the most about summer is that I can paint sea related manicure on my nails. I've been really missing the sea waves on my nails so I decided to do a saran wrap. The technique is quite easy (you only need some wrapping foil and two or three nail polish shades) and you can find tutorials on how to do it with a simple search on youtube. Here you can see some of my previous saran wrap manicures for more inspiraition. 
I started this nail art with white nail polish as a base colour and then I used two shades of blue, white and silver for the saran wrap. I added a sea shell from Born Pretty store on my accend nail and I finished with Seche Vite clear top coat for some extra shine. 
What do you think? 

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!