Thursday 28 June 2018

Makeup organisers

I can finally say theat I have all my makeup organised in one place! I bet you have the same problem as I had and you have tens of bags and drawers and places where you keep your makeup. But Tosave came to save me, literally. I found these cute makeup organisers that saved my life. And just look how beautiful they are!
Firstly, let's start with the clear storage box which is my favourite. It's divided in more compartments and this is how I used them: one for my eye pencils and mascaras, one for the face products (actually more for the face products), one for the lipsticks that I use the most, one for the lip pencils and another one for the eye pallets and other powders. I think it looks really elegant because it's clear. And it's great to have them all in the same place!

Next, I'll show you a very big makeup brush bag that is more than enough for all of my brushes. Actually, half of it is still empty and waiting to be filled with more brushes. It's great that it has a zipper and it's big enough so that it doesn't deform their shape. 

I'm so happy with these new additions to my makeup collection! I'd like to know how you organise it and what you think about this way of organising my makeup. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!