Monday 19 March 2018

Check print nail art

Am I the only one who is completely in love with the check print lately? I am desperate after all those blazers, skirts, pants and even shoes. And seeing that Born Pretty has a stamping plate with check prints made me order it right away. 
For this manicure I started with a nude base colour and then I stamped the design from BPL-041 stamping plate using black stamping nail polish, also from Born Pretty. I finished with Seche Vite top coat. Pretty easy, right?
I intend to create more versions of this manicure and different types of check prints, so please don't hate me if you're going to see plenty of these.
Do you like them as much as I do?

Follow me on:

1 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Simple si elegante. Imi plac mult!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!