Thursday 20 October 2016

Winter tops

Ugh, it's already Octobrrr, can you believe how fast 2016 is flying? Before we know it, winter will be here and we should all welcome it with a new winter wardrobe. Even though it's cold and rainy, there are some thing that I particularly like about this season, such as the falling leaves, the wet smell, the very hot teas, the cozy clothes we can wear. In a few words, this is the sweater weather. 
Today I'd like to show you some fashion tops for this season I've recently came across online. Every season I seem to just choose a colour or a pattern I obsessively like and then buy plenty of similar clothes. I bet this happens to you, too. This year I like gray, burgundy and black and white stripes, so that's what I'm going to show you the most. 
I found all these on Fashionmia.com, an online clothing store for women, Order now and you have an extra discount on your first order, plus free international shipping over a certain value.
Please tell me what you think about the selection of tops I posted below. Which are your favourites? And also, don't forget to tell me about your colour/pattern obsession for winter 2016.


Follow me on:

1 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Alegerile tale sunt foarte frumoase!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!