Sunday 1 November 2015

Pink October nails

Hi,
I know it's already November, but I've been trying to show you some of the pink manicures I wore in October for a while now. During my absence on the blog, I raised awareness for the Breast Cancer AwarenessMovement through my pink manicures; still I had some technical problems and time management issues and I wasn't able to post. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures with all the manicures I wore, so I'm going to show you my most recent one.
After applying a base coat on all nails, I painted my nails two coats of El Corazon - Matte Effect 111. Using a sponge, I then applied Kaleidoscope - Zabava pink glitter using a sponge. On the accent nail, I applied a pink bow-knot nail art charm and finished with clear top coat. What do you think?

Follow me on:


6 comments:

Oana said...

Foarte dragute :)

Taitzel said...

Chiar daca e noiembrie, intodeauna e binevenita o mani roz <3! kiss

Abyukina said...

arata superb, rozul este foarte dragut :-)

Manases Andrea said...

Oja El Corazon este superba si imi place mult cum ai combinat-o cu glitter!

shortylegsbeauty said...

I love the pink in combination with the glitter and that bow is so adorable :)
xx

Tanya said...

My gosh, these nails are so gorgeous!!!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!