Friday 31 July 2015

Mermaid nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you my fish scale manicure which I easily created using the mermaid stencils from What's up nail art store. I started with a coat of Glitter Gal - Serpent black and then applied a coat of clear nail polish and let it dry. After placing the sencils, I applied Gosh - 540 Ocean and Shimmer Polish - Tracy using a sponge. Then, I removed the stencils and applied clear top coat. On my index and ring fingers, I applied some pearls and shell studs from Born Pretty store. I only fixed them on the nail using clear top coat. What do you think?

By the way, don't forget to use my 10% discount code MKAK31 with any order on Born Pretty store.

Also, click here if you'd like to see my mermaid nails from last year.


Follow me on:


3 comments:

María Núñez said...

Wow It is so cute!

Oana said...

Super model,te incadrai la colaborarea noastra de maine :))),pup

Mădălina said...

Superba! ♥

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!