Friday 20 June 2014

Dandelion nail art & Sky printed dress

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I've been willing to try for a really long time now: dandelion nails. If you follow my Instagram account you might already seen it, as I posted it there last night.
I started with two coats of Glitter Gal -Bluemerang and then I created the clouds using a sponge with a little white nail polish. The rest of design was stamped from two MoYou London plates. I used plate 04 from their Bridal Collection for the girl's face and plate 02 from their Kitty Collection for the dandelion and its fluff. I finished with clear top coat. 

Now I'd like to introduce you my new sky printed dress that matches my nails. I got it from Sensationofnight.com for a reasonable price. It's soft, comfortable and perfect for summer. What do you think?

DRESS - HERE

6 comments:

Helena Oops said...

So beautiful nails!
love the NA!

Olaa said...

beautiful pattern! :) love them <3

Erica D said...

Wow, that is so creative and interesting!

Have a great weekend :)

Marias Nail Art said...

Aww, that's so sweet :)

Kleo said...

ai asortat perfect mani cu tinuta :D

georgia.tanase@gmail.com said...

Ce draguta este rochita (imi place ultima poza <3)! Kisses, G

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!