Monday 7 April 2014

Yellow gradient manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure inspired by @kgrdnr on Instagram. We did a #maniswap: I recreated her mani and she recreated one of my manis. The result was simply awesome!
 I started with two coats of Flormar -M01 on all nails, except from my ring finger. Then, using a sponge and Avon -Inspire, I created the yellow gradient.
On my ring finger, I firstly applied some striping tape and then applied the polishes with a sponge. After everything has dried, I removed the tape.
Finally, I applied Farmasi -Shimmer Nail Enamel #201. The golden studs used are from Born Pretty store.

You can see my #maniswap post on Instagram.



11 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Manichiurile voastre arata fantastic!

Taitzel said...

super dragute!

gemma said...

Amazing manicure! Really cute

Jess Maryy said...

Such a lovely manicure! Great idea xx

~♥~Cristina♥Cris~♥~ said...

Awesome <3

Unknown said...

Looks amazing :)

Chic Lifestyle said...

Imi plac mult modelele, manichiura neagra e preferata mea.

Marya said...

Amaizing <3

Unknown said...

wooooow!!! I'M 100% IN LOVE!!! <3

Helena Oops said...

Great manucure!
I love this spring color!
great nails!

Dalva Rocha said...

Linda linda!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!