Monday 7 April 2014

Pink awesomeness

Hi,
Today I'd like to show you my new pink manicure - a very easy to do one, yet very eye-catchy. I started with two coats of Golden Rose -Holiday #82 on all nails, except from my middle and ring finger. On those two nails, I applied two coats of Golden Rose -Rich Color #08. Then I added some details. On my middle finger, I applied some nail vinyls I got from Ebay and painted a coat of gold above. Finally I removed the tape and  applied some clear top coat. On my ring finger, I applied a golden heart stud which I got Born Pretty store.


Nu uitati ca puteti achizitiona ojele Golden Rose si online, de pe Cosmania.ro. Urmariti pagina de facebook Golden Rose Romania pentru a fi la curent cu toate noutatile.

22 comments:

Taitzel said...

tare simpatic modelul! big like!

Manases Andrea said...

Foarte draguta combinatia de oje, imi place mult ce ai creat!

Mădălina said...

Minunate! Si manichiura, ceasul dar si colierul.

Simo said...

Foarte frumoase ,si manichiura dar si tu

Marya said...

Pinkie Pink :)

Oana said...

frumos modelul shi tu ca o floricica <3

Paula Maria said...

Imi plac intregul outfit si unghiutele deseamenea foarte frumoase <3 .

Mihaela Pojogu said...

Cat roz ai adunat, imi place mult si doza de auriu. :*

Anca said...

Manichiura este superba si puloverasul e tare pufos

Deya said...

imi place manichiucra , ceasul e wow si inca un wow flori de cires ??

Unknown said...

Very cool. Love pink :)

Raluca L.C. said...

Esti toata roz. :) Iti sta bine! Imi place mult manichiura.
Te pup!

Unknown said...

people who are interested in reviewing our nail art items please feel free to contact me via blog@bornprettystore.com
This is Alice from www.bornprettystore.com

Chic Lifestyle said...

Unghiutele sunt superbe, iar colierul e demential !!!! nu stiu cum nu l-am vazut pe site-ul lor.

gemma said...

Pink always rocks! Gorgeous manicure!

georgia.tanase@gmail.com said...

Frumoasa combinatia roz - auriu! <3 Iti sta bine in roz, iti lumineaza fata! ; )*

Di Ana said...

Foarte draguta oja si manichiura!! <3

Mina said...

Lovely one!! I do love pink and your mani was absolutely cute, just like that fluffy sweater! ;)

Marya said...

Tare dragute unghiutele si colierul nu e mai prejos <3

Jess Maryy said...

The manicure looks so cute! Goes perfect with your fluffy sweater :)

Miu Miu said...

Ceasul e exact copia unui model de la Michael Kors de care sunt indragostita. e foarte frumos. Sa il porti cu drag

http://miu-miu.ro/

Helena Oops said...

I really love this NA!
So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!