Wednesday 23 April 2014

Tiffany box nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you my new manicure I created with my untried - for really long time -  Love, Charlotte nail polish. I applied two coats of it on each nail and then stuck the white bow decoration from Kkcenterhk on my accent nail. I created the white stripes using Golden Rose Nail Art 101 to make my nails look like a gift box. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?

Nu uitati ca puteti achizitiona ojele Golden Rose si online, de pe Cosmania.ro. Urmariti pagina de facebook Golden Rose Romania pentru a fi la curent cu toate noutatile.


PS: Did you see this week's activity at Lovelywholesale?
They've launched their Instagram page and do activity there.
This week's activity is “Follow to win $50”. It will last 5 days from 22nd to 26th Apr. They will choose 10 winners and each one gets $50 (2 winners published every day) . Click here!

*** Later edit: I just felt I need to change this post's title to Tiffany box nail art. You were right in the comments! ***

26 comments:

Oana said...

foarte dragutze <3

Sophiesticat said...

Amazing!!!

Unknown said...

I love the color and the white bow decoration. So pretty!

Freshie said...

That bow is seriously awesome and this is a true Tiffany look =D

Gutu Bianca Lucia said...

superbe, d fiecare data ma uimesti cu cate un model <3

Marias Nail Art said...

Aww, this is so sweet, I love the delicate colors too!

Manases Andrea said...

Oja arata super, imi aminteste de menta cu chipsuri de ciocolata ;) Fundita se potriveste foarte bine!

Unknown said...

the base color is incredibly pretty <3 love the seafoam green!
The whole design reminds of tiffany box somehow. heheee

XO Denise
http://pixiedw.blogspot.com.au

Mădălina said...

Oja de baza mi-a luat ochii. Foarte deosebita. Iar manichiura, este super draguta.

Unknown said...

love this colour!

Marya said...

Plac <3

no name said...

It's nice but complicated to wear

Jocelyn said...

So cute!

Helena Oops said...

Amazing work!
I love this NA!
A real work of artist!

Taitzel said...

mega cute!!!

Courtney B said...

that looks so pretty but i know if i did that i would mess it up and it would fall right off. for some reason i can't for the life of me make my nails look good!

Silke said...

Looks amazing!

Beauty and others said...

Cat de simpatice sunt <3

Unknown said...

Lovely :D

Erica D said...

That is so cute!!! I just got some nail stamps so tomorrow I am breaking out of my pattern of solid colors and making an attempt at some nail art...(wish me luck I may need it lol). Is the bow cumbersome when you are using your hands?

-Erica
http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Ce draguta e oja, foarte fresh si springish!! Ador pastelurile, iar acesta este delicios <3

Deya said...

placeeeeeeeeee e wow <3

Anca said...

Arata foarte bine combinatia, o manichiura delicata si frumoasa

gemma said...

So cuteee! I love this decoration
xx

Kleo said...

cuuute :X

georgia.tanase@gmail.com said...

Imi place foarte mult inelarul! <3

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!