Tuesday 29 April 2014

Spring must haves and must wear

Hi,
Today I'll show you a cute manicure I made recently. I started with two coats of Sweet Color gray nail polish and then stamped the chevron design from Bundle Monster's BM-423 image plate. Then I applied some heart water decals from Born Pretty. The bow 3D nail decoration was from the same online nail art store and you can find it here on their website. I finished with clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?


With the same order from Born Pretty store, I also got these orange wood sticks which can have plenty of uses. For example, I use it for pushing my cuticles and picking studs or rhinestones. Any nail art addict should definitely have a set of these.

Don't forget to use ASJ61 code for a 10% discount at Born Pretty store.

11 comments:

Ana said...

foarte dragute :*

Manases Andrea said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura!

Unknown said...

Cata rabdare trebuie sa ai pentru o asa manichiura... eu nu sunt buna la asa ceva... si apreciez ce faceti voi!!
Imi place mult bluzita, s-o porti cu placere!

Deya said...

e super bluzita , am si eu una asemanatoare

Helena Oops said...

So beautiful post!
You are a real artist!

Unknown said...

Really lucky that the last day buy one get one pair of sunglasses free.

Marya said...

Super frumoase <3

Oana said...

foarte dragutza manichiura <3

Chic Lifestyle said...

Superb modelul, imi place cum ai combinat culorile. Fundita e super cute !!

Marias Nail Art said...

I love the nail art - grey and pink always makes a great combo!

Unknown said...

Imi place mult bluzita, iti vine tare frumos! Manichiura e pur si simplu adorabila, imi place la nebunie combinatia de elemente! Neaparat trebuie sa-mi iau si eu niste fundinte din astea :D

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!