Saturday 1 December 2012

Sinful Colors -Frenzy

Hi,
Today I'll show you a glittery manicure I very easily created using two different nail 
polishes. I started with two coats of Illamasqua -Scorn and then I applied 2 layers 
of Sinful Colors -Frenzy. As simple as that. The final result is very effective and the 
glitter looks awesome no matter what the lightning is. Click on the pictures 
to zoom. What do you think?

I also created a special effect for this picture and posted it on my Facebook
page. You can see it here. Tell me whether you like it or not.

14 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

Frenzy looks amazing over black :)

Abyukina said...

superb !

MissAdelinne said...

I love that purple glitter polish :)

Stefanie said...

I love it.

Unknown said...

Uuuh, arata minunat, ador combinatiile astea sclipicioase!

Lou is Perfectly Polished said...

Gorgeous :)

Shannara said...

beautiful glitters :)

Santoine71113 said...

This is gorgeous! I really love the color combo!

Arletta said...

I love it :)

Lydz said...

so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and I love it !!

nail crazy said...

gorgeous *.*

Andreia Dias said...


amazing nail polish ;)

http://diariodeumaviciadaemmoda.blogspot.pt/

Unknown said...

Very pretty :)

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!