Sunday, 23 December 2012

Santa's suit nail art

Today I'll show a new Christmas manicure I created: Santa's suit. I started with two coats
of Astor -060 Iconic Red and then, I applied a coat of Illamasqua -Scorch in the middle of 
each nail. Using dotting tools and thin brushes, I added the belt and buttons details. I finished
with a clear top coat. What do you think? What manicure are you going to wear for Christmas?

Here's another manicure I did for a friend of mine. Which one do you like the most?


Lou is Perfectly Polished said...

Great minds think alike. I am posting just one nail like this tomorrow :). Your Santa suits look good

Vicky A said...

Cute mani !!

Marias Nail Art said...

This is so sweet hohoho - Merry Christmas!

Shannara said...

so cute, love it!

Valentina.Bucur said...

Both are soo cute! Lovely!

Camy said...

Both of them are very pretty!
Still, the first one looks prettier to me :)

magnolia gonzález said...

lindasssss Feliz navidad.Besos

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!