Thursday 13 December 2012

Christmas nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you another Christmas nail art I created. I started with
two coats of Illamasqua -Scorch on all nails except my thumb and ring finger,
where I applied Sinful Colors -Ruby Ruby. The image plates used for each 
finger are, from left to right: m12, m59, m14 Konad plates and an Essence
plate for my pinkie. I used Illamasqua -Allarm for the designs stamped with
red and Konad Special White. I finished with a clear top coat.
What do you think?

15 comments:

Arletta said...

Gorgeous stamping+ colours.x

Unknown said...

Frumoase si vesele, cel mai mult imi place modelul de pe degetul aratator :X

Gosia said...

Ooohhh so festive!! Very nice :)

Marias Nail Art said...

It's super pretty - well stamped :)

Shannara said...

looks pretty :)

Lou is Perfectly Polished said...

Love it :) x

Ela's Dreams said...

superbe :D

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

So cute and festive. Love it !!!

Tamit24 said...

it looks so perect! i love the candy- it' very cute.
An ideal christmas mani.

bydee-make-up said...

Vai cat de frumoase sunt. <3
Adorabile!

Stefanie said...

Great job. You have a talent to combine plates!

Unknown said...

Marya, asa cum spuneam...blogul tau este minunat! Desi nu e punctul meu forte manichiura si tot ce tine de nail art, nu am cum sa nu te urmaresc..faci asha o treaba nuna aici...
felicitari!

-Diana- said...

Very nice.

PinkTurtle Nails said...

Really pretty!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!