Wednesday 26 December 2012

Presents nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you my last Christmas themed manicure this year. As presents are being offered at this time,  I decided to wrap my nails, too. I started with two coats of Illamasqua -Kink and then, using a gold nail polish, I stamped the design from m65 Konad plate. After that, I took a thin brush and created two red lines on each nail. The nail polishes used were Illamasqua -Alarm and Astor -060 Iconic Red. Finally, I applied the Konad -Special Top Coat. What do you think?


 A halogen light lamp was waiting under my Christmas tree, so I finally made my first highlight box. I followed Chalkboard Nails' very easy tutorial and I managed to to this. Hopefully, the quality of my pictures will improve from now on. 

14 comments:

Arletta said...

Beautiful Mani! And yay à lightbox.xx

MissAdelinne said...

Congrats for the lamp and the lightbox it looks really professional. Love the nail art, too :)

Abyukina said...

arata foarte bine.Craciun Fericit!

Ela's Dreams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ela's Dreams said...

foarte frumoase si eu port tot un model cu cadouri te poop Craciun Fericit!

Unknown said...

I love the dark green you are wearing!!xOxO

Marias Nail Art said...

It's a super pretty manicure, well done!

Lou is Perfectly Polished said...

Great gift wrapped mani :). Hope you get on well with the light box xx

Anutka said...

Beautiful gift wrapping! I like it a lot :)

Gosia said...

These are the cutest!!!

Stefanie said...

A light box... What a great idea! I'm waiting for your next photos :)

Allex said...

Nice nails ! *.*
In free time , i invite to me. :)

Shannara said...

Looks pretty, I made my first light box too :)

Catallina said...

Superbe!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!