Sunday 16 December 2012

Fashion inspired manicure (contest entry)

Hi,
Today I'll show you my entry for a nail art contest with the theme fashion.
I started with a base coat and then made two diagonal lines to create the v-gap.
I polished the rest of the nail using Oriflame -Silver lining. While it was still wet, I 
applied some silver sequins from Isis. I added the zip detail in the middle of each 
nail, using a thin brush and a darker gray polish. Finally, I applied a clear top coat.

What do you think? If you like my manicure, please vote for me on Wacky Laki blog.
I'm entry #5 in the contest. Take a look at the other manicures, they're so many and
so beautiful! Thanks.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is beautiful! :*

Loz said...

this is really cool! there are so many awesome manis in that challenge :) good luck

Shannara said...

looks really pretty :)

Ela's Dreams said...

superbe, am votat pentru tine sper sa castigi succes :D

Carla said...

Superb model :* te-am votat!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, thats gorgeous, I love taking inspiration from fashion for nail design ideas...the silver sparkle is so pretty :)
sarah
x

Arletta said...

This is gorgeous!
xx

Unknown said...

This is quite gorgeous !!!

Leelo said...

very very pretty! Like it!

Abyukina said...

ce draguta este! si chiar arata ca si rochita!!baftaa

Catallina said...

Imi place!!!! Succes!

Jane said...

Good luck. It is very pretty!

Marias Nail Art said...

It's really beautiful - good luck!

Stefanie said...

more beautiful than the dress

Unknown said...

This is SO gorgeous!!! I really hope you win!!!! :)

PinkTurtle Nails said...

Fabulous!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!