Tuesday 4 December 2012

Polish Days: Bling manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I created a manicure for a project created by Polish Days
It started a while ago, but for me it is the first time I participate. Every now and again lovely 
ladies get together and do their nails according to a theme. This time, they decided to have a 
party theme - Bling. It is about creating a festive manicure, appropriate for the holidays coming.

I started with two coats of China Glaze -Re-fresh mint and then I applied a layer
of a random glitter nail polish called CR #78. I stamped the bows from m59 image
plate and the other designs from m14 image plate, using Special White. I finished
with the Konad Special Top Coat. What do you think? 

21 comments:

Arletta said...

great mani!
xx

Shannara said...

looks really pretty and cute :)

Morgan said...

Very pretty!! Love the glitter too!

Tina said...

great manicure

Anonymous said...

Love the subtleness of this mani! :)

Maria said...

Very cute! Subtle, but festive :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty mani!!

Marias Nail Art said...

It's beautiful and subtle - and MINT (I love mit colors) :)

Alexis said...

Your random glitter looks so pretty over Refresh-mint.

Susy said...

That's very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

very pretty <3

Unknown said...

That random glitter is so pretty and perfect on the mint color! Adorable :)

Anutka said...

I love the bows! So pretty :)

Lisa Chakan said...

Absolutely lovely!!!!!

Lisa

-Diana- said...

Sweet love the pastel combo.

Truly Madly Beauty said...

This is so pretty! :)

Aysh xox

GaffoRama said...

I like how delicate this looks. <3

Unknown said...

This is so elegant and pretty! I love it!

Sa said...

Love the combo!

Unknown said...

That's absolutely fabulous.Like them and love them. Kiss.

Mihaela said...

Pretty! It's festive and fresh at the same time. Love it!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!