Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Polish Days: Bling manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I created a manicure for a project created by Polish Days
It started a while ago, but for me it is the first time I participate. Every now and again lovely 
ladies get together and do their nails according to a theme. This time, they decided to have a 
party theme - Bling. It is about creating a festive manicure, appropriate for the holidays coming.

I started with two coats of China Glaze -Re-fresh mint and then I applied a layer
of a random glitter nail polish called CR #78. I stamped the bows from m59 image
plate and the other designs from m14 image plate, using Special White. I finished
with the Konad Special Top Coat. What do you think? 

22 comments:

Arletta said...

great mani!
xx

Shannara said...

looks really pretty and cute :)

My Nail Polish Online said...

Very pretty!

Morgan said...

Very pretty!! Love the glitter too!

tina said...

great manicure

Lariesa - Me, Myself and Polish said...

Love the subtleness of this mani! :)

Maria said...

Very cute! Subtle, but festive :)

TrendyTips1116 said...

Very pretty mani!!

Marias Nail Art said...

It's beautiful and subtle - and MINT (I love mit colors) :)

Alexis said...

Your random glitter looks so pretty over Refresh-mint.

Susy said...

That's very pretty!!

pollypolish said...

very pretty <3

Chiro said...

That random glitter is so pretty and perfect on the mint color! Adorable :)

Anutka said...

I love the bows! So pretty :)

Lisa said...

Absolutely lovely!!!!!

Lisa

-Diana- said...

Sweet love the pastel combo.

Truly Madly Beauty said...

This is so pretty! :)

Aysh xox

GaffoRama said...

I like how delicate this looks. <3

Original_Wacky said...

This is so elegant and pretty! I love it!

Sabine T said...

Love the combo!

Roxana Andronie said...

That's absolutely fabulous.Like them and love them. Kiss.

Mihaela (lacquerbuzz) said...

Pretty! It's festive and fresh at the same time. Love it!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!