Thursday 3 August 2017

Festival nails

Hi,
As today is the first day of UNTOLD festival from Cluj-Napoca, I decided to create a festival themed manicure. I started with a coat of Madam Glam - Snow white on all nails and then I created the gradient using Rimmel - Too cool to tango and Rimmel -312 Ultra Violet. Then I stamped the designs from Born Pretty's BP-77 image plate using black stamping polish. I finished with clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?

If you'd like to see more pictures from Untold festival, I posted an article about it on my other blog: Untold 2017 in 10 pictures.


 Follow me on:

2 comments:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase, have fun la festival :)

Manases Andrea said...

Este un model absolut perfect pentru Untold. Sper ca te-ai simtit minunat la festival!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!