Wednesday 26 July 2017

Precious blue

Hi,
Today I'll show you a blue mix and match manicure. As base colours, I used Rimmel - Too cool to tango and Rimmel - Sky high.On my thumb, index and middle fingers, I stamped the design from Born Pretty's BP-L003 stamping plate, using their white stamping nail polish. On my index finger, I added some Shimmer Polish - Jenny glitter and on my pinkie I added some rhinestones. I finished with clear top coat on all nails for extra shine. What do you think?

 Follow me on:

4 comments:

Oana said...

Foarte frumusele :)

Unknown said...

Ce model simplu si frumos. ��

Manases Andrea said...

Tare mult imi place fiecare unghiuta in parte!

Ithfifi said...

Stunning manicure, such a beautiful combination!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!