Tuesday 18 July 2017

Born Pretty Holographic Powder

Hi,
Today I'll show you my new sparkly manicure I created with Born Pretty's holographic powder. I started with one coat of Sephora - Black lace on all nails and then I applied the powder.


You can see that there's a little brush - exactly like an eye make up brush - to use for applying the powder on the nails. It's easy to apply, but the effect is not so breathtaking like the chrome powder I told you about here. The final look is ok in both cases, but I needed more product to achieve this look, compared to the chrome powder which was perfectly opaque after applying just a small quantity of product. 

I created the unicorn using this sheet of nail vinyls. After applying the vinyl, I applied the powder and then removed it and got the little unicorn. Finally, I applied clear top coat on all nails. What do you think of the final look? Have you tried the nail powder yet?

Follow me on:

2 comments:

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Gorgeous!!

Manases Andrea said...

O am si imi place mult de tot. Este drept ca am aplicat-o pe oja semipermanenta si cred ca astfel functioneaza cel mai bine!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!