Monday 21 August 2017

Flakies nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you a simple and really fast to do flakies manicure. I started with two coats of Sephora - Black lace on all nails and then applied some latex peel off tape around my nails to prevent the mess from the next step. This is a great product and really helps a lot with the clean up proccess. Then, using a sponge, I applied the flakies nail polish I have from Sweet Color which I can no longer link you to, but I found some similar polishes here. I finished with Seche Vite top coat on all nails. What do you think? This manicure is perfect for the times when you're in a hurry but still want your nails to look pretty!

Don't forget to also check my post on my other blog about my recent trip to Lyon.


 Follow me on:

1 comments:

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place mult cai ai aplicat oja cu flakesuri doar pe baza ungiei. Arata elegant astfel!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!