Monday 28 August 2017

Paris manicure

Hi,
I've recently returned from my trip to Paris that you can read more about here on my travel blog and wanted to share with you this Paris inspired manicure. I started with two coats of white nail polish and then applied some nail strips and painted Rimmel - Peachella over them. Using a sponge, I applied some glittery particles on the base of my nails. I stamped the Eiffel tower from Bundle Monster's BM-418 image plate and the heart and butterflies from Konad's m78 image plate. The perfume bottle on my pinkie is a water decal from Born Pretty store. I finished with clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?


Follow me on:

2 comments:

Oana said...

Frumoasa mani, ti-am vazut pozele din vacanta pe Insta :)

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Beautiful and perfect for Paris!!!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!