Tuesday 21 January 2020

Olive green soak off nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you my new soak off manicure in olive green. I like this colour so much and I think that's so unique and outstanding! This is why I love getting soak off colours from Born Pretty store, because they have plenty of shades you can't find anywhere else and as you know me, I don't want my manicure to look basic.
I started with gel base coat from Cupio and cured it for 30 seconds in the led lamp. Then I applied two coats of Born Pretty's Dark Green River and cured it for 60 seconds after each coat in the led lamp. Then I stamped the twisting lines from a Born Pretty stamping plate using black stamping nail polish. Finally, I applied gel top coat from Cupio and cured it for 30 seconds. 
What do you think?

Don’t forget that if you want to order something from Born Pretty you can use my code for a 10% discount: MKAK31.


Follow me on:

1 comments:

Ananka said...

It is a nice green - a bit different! And I like your stamping design :-D

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!