Wednesday 1 April 2020

Matte nude soak-off manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you my matte nude soak-off manicure that I created using products from Born Pretty store. As usual, I started with base gel coat from Cupio and cured it for 30 seconds in the led lamp. Then, as a base colour, I used Nee Jolie C14. I applied two coats of it and cured each of them for 60 seconds in the led lamp. I stamped the stripes from Nicole Diary L04 stamping plate and created different designs on each nail. I finished with Born Pretty's Matte Top Coat and cured it for 60 seconds in the led lamp. What do you think?

Don’t forget that if you want to order something from Born Pretty you can use my code for a 10% discount: MKAK31.


Follow me on:

2 comments:

Ananka said...

Not really a fan of browns and nudes, but this looks good and I like the design :-)

om logistics said...

air cargo services Om Logistics is a company that specializes in providing the fastest, most efficient and reliable air freight service in the domestic market – tailored to suit our customers’ needs.
warehousing companies in india

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!