Saturday 17 March 2018

Carbon Coco - Natural teeth whitener REVIEW

Hi,
Today I'll write about my experience with teeth whitening. A few months ago, I used Crest whitestreeps which did their job pretty well. They whitened my teeth at least two or three tones but, of course, I needed something to maintain the colour. I heard a lot about natural teeth whitening with activated charcoal so I decided to give it a try. I chose the Ultimate Carbon Kit from Carbon Coco, that contains a jar of activated charcoal powder, a toothpaste with activated charcoal and a toothbrush for applying the two. There are also other kits on their website and they offer free international shipping. It is recommended that you use it at least two weeks for visible results.  

The first step is applying the charcoal powder on the teeth and brushing it for three minutes. The powder has a neutral taste. You have to be careful with this one because the black powder spreads everywhere. Then you rinse it off and move to step two.

Step two is brushing your teeth with the charcoal toothpaste. This one has a pleasant mint taste. You'll have to use it for another three minutes. Then you rinse it off and you're done.

I've used it once a day for two weeks and I still have 3/4 of the toothpaste and the jar of powder is almost full. You need a very small quantity of the powder for all the teeth so I think that I'll be able to use it for a long period of time. 

And now you're probably curious if this really works. The pictures below are made after using the kit for two weeks. Both the before and the after pictures are took in the same lightning. You can see that there are good results. My teeth are a tone whiter. 
All in all, I'm satisfied with this product and I'd warmly recommend it to you. I think it's perfect to use for maintaining the teeth white after using the Crest whitestreeps, as this is a natural method that doesn't harm them at all. 
Before and after using the product

Follow me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!