Friday 9 March 2018

Accessorising black dresses

The little black dress is classic. We all wear it. Sometimes we choose a black dress when we want to be elegant, other times we just feel like wearing black without any other explanation and other times we just don't know what to wear so we choose it because we can never go wrong with black. But we don't wear it just like that - we make it even more special by accessorising it. And here I'm talking about chokers or necklaces, statement earrings, bags and shoes. I sometimes go for neutral accessories, other times I wear something very colourful with it. 
Anyway, the thing is that the same black dress can be worn in many ways and most of the times accessories make all the difference. But if you're like me, chances are that you have more black dresses with very little differences between them. And you're always looking for more. I was searching for more black dresses, of course, and found Yoins, an online store selling plenty of beautiful things at accessible prices. 
Firstly I'd like to show you some pretty women black dresses that I found. The first one is my favourite and what I like the most about it is its back.


Then I looked in the cathegory party bags for women and found some really cute small bags. They're perfect for parties or just for a night out and can make a simple outfit look outstanding. Lately, I look a lot at silver or metalic items and found that holographic bag (the third one) which looks quite interesting. 
             
                

No outfit is complete without women sexy shoes. I for one usually pick black shoes that go with anything, but I also love red shoes for a simple black dress. Those lace-up ones really caught my attention.
I'd love to know if you like the items I showed you and how you accessorise black dresses. Tell me in the comments section below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!