Wednesday 30 July 2014

Green neon nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you my new green neon nails. I created these for a competition I took part in on Instagram (see more details here). I used white nail polish and two shades of green: Claire's -Beach neon nail polish and Sinful Colors -Happy ending. On the middle fingers, I stamped the design from Cheeky Beauty's stamping plate GA26, whereas on the pointer and pinkie I applied Cherimoya's +/- Magnetic #19 black and white glitter.


After everything has dried, I applied my new fluorescent top coat from Born Pretty store. Unfortunately, it was very hard for me to capture how it really looks like in reality, but that's the closer I could get. The effect is visible in the dark, but only after exposing your nails in an UV lamp or under night club neons. 

So, what do you think?

Follow me on:

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Eu mereu m-am ferit de neoane , dar nu știu de ce. Îmi place să le văd la altcineva, dar parcă eu nu mă împac cu ele. Manichiura ta îmi place mult, este super drăguță :*

Manases Andrea said...

Mai demult evitam ojele neon, dar in aceasta vara mi-am achizitionat cateva care imi plac foarte mult. Oja Claire's este absolut fantastica, pacat ca nu se pot gasii si la noi. Imi place mult rezultatul final al manichiurii tale!

Anonymous said...

omg, le ador! si sunt veerrzzii <3
eu n am reusit niciodata sa surprind in poza oja neon :(

Anca said...

Ce frumos e rezultatul :) Foarte tare manichiura :)

georgia.tanase@gmail.com said...

Manichiura am remarcat-o pe Insta; este foarte frumoasa! <3 Kisses, G

Oana said...

Foarte frumoasa <3

Deya said...

oo ce tare nuu am vazut pana acum oja neon

Carla said...

Wow, wow, wow! Superbeee!!! <3

Marya said...

Awww ce frumi sunt! Imi plac!

Taitzel said...

superbe!imi place mult modelul stampilat!

Raluca Vintilescu said...

omg cum se vad!!!! <3

Unknown said...

These are so cool!

Unknown said...

Very cool color :)

Unknown said...

The green collor reflects nature and this nail paint give natural feel to my eyes Thanks Konad

Unknown said...

Green neon alwayz on the Goo........
. superb Maryya

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!