Monday, 20 June 2016

White nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you a recent manicure that some of you might have already seen on my Instagram. I want to apologize for my absence but please know that I'm trying to get back to posting as much as before. So thank you everyone who stuck around, I already have a few posts prepared for you! For the manicure below, I started with two coats of Madam Glam - Snow white, which I mentioned before as the most beautiful, opaque and easy to apply white polish I have ever used. Then I stamped the floral design from BC-09 stamping plate, which I recently bought from Lady Queen beauty store. On my accent nail, I applied one gold and one silver square studs. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?

>> Don't forget to use my 15% discount code CDCS15 with any order on Ladyqueen.com. <<


Follow me on:

8 comments:

AndraKat.com said...

wow, superba manichiura! <3

Oana Alexandru said...

Bine ai revenit, frumoasa mani <3

Katja Nail2Express said...

Gorgeous black and white manicure ❤

Rubika Sathish said...

This is a great article, I have been always to read something with specific tips! I will have to work on the time for scheduling my learning.SEO Company in Chennai

Raquel Abcdef said...

So pretty! Can't wait for your next post.

Manases Andrea said...

Frumoasa foc si eleganta! Imi place mult sa port alb vara!

Loredana M. said...

Ce frumoasa e manichiura! :)

Ashley Summer said...

I like the idea of flowers on my nails! I've seen very similar nail art design on http://nailartstyle.com/ . Looks very beautiful and stylish!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!