Monday 20 June 2016

White nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you a recent manicure that some of you might have already seen on my Instagram. I want to apologize for my absence but please know that I'm trying to get back to posting as much as before. So thank you everyone who stuck around, I already have a few posts prepared for you! For the manicure below, I started with two coats of Madam Glam - Snow white, which I mentioned before as the most beautiful, opaque and easy to apply white polish I have ever used. Then I stamped the floral design from BC-09 stamping plate, which I recently bought from Lady Queen beauty store. On my accent nail, I applied one gold and one silver square studs. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?

>> Don't forget to use my 15% discount code CDCS15 with any order on Ladyqueen.com. <<


Follow me on:

7 comments:

AndraKat.com said...

wow, superba manichiura! <3

Oana said...

Bine ai revenit, frumoasa mani <3

Katja Nail 2 Express said...

Gorgeous black and white manicure ❤

Unknown said...

So pretty! Can't wait for your next post.

Manases Andrea said...

Frumoasa foc si eleganta! Imi place mult sa port alb vara!

Loredana said...

Ce frumoasa e manichiura! :)

Unknown said...

I like the idea of flowers on my nails! I've seen very similar nail art design on http://nailartstyle.com/ . Looks very beautiful and stylish!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!