Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Floral mix & match manicure

Hi,
Spring is already here so it's time to show you my new floral mix & match manicure. I created a bright gradient on my index and little fingers and I applied silver glitter on my ring fingers and thumbs. On the middle fingers, I applied a floral water decal which I got from Lady Queen shop. 
I finished with clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?

Don't forget to use my 15% discount code CDCS15 with any order on Ladyqueen.com.


Follow me on:

6 comments:

corina andreea said...

Sunt tare dragute unghiile :) Imi place mult glitterul argintiu :o

Manases Andrea said...

Foarte frumoasa combinatia aceasta si potrivita la inceput de primavara!

Pedicure Spa said...

I love going to spa salons. After hardwork, our body is worth a beauty treatment to feel younger :)

Suseela Susiee said...

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.


SEO Company in Chennai

Pedicure Spa said...

Great pedicure spa nails. Thanks

Anne NormaStephanie said...

I simply want to tell you that I’m all new to blogs and truly liked you’re blog site. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your site .You surely come with remarkable articles. Cheer for sharing your website page.
Cara Mengatasi Alergi Transfusi Darah
Cara Menurunkan Trombosit Tinggi
Cara Menurunkan Leukosit Tinggi Pada Anak

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!