Sunday 26 October 2014

Pink October

Hi,
Today I'll show you my second Breast Cancer Awareness manicure I did this October.
 I started with two coats of ProNails - Extreme white on all nails and them I created a gradient on my index and pinky fingers using Sinful Colors - Cream Pink. On my middle finger, I stamped the roses from Bundle Monster's BM-323 stamping plate using Sinful Colors - Cream Pink and Rimmel - 318 Stand to attention. The ribbon design on my ring finger was stamped from BM-321 stamping plate. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?

Follow me on:

9 comments:

Marias Nail Art said...

I think it's a very sweet and delicate mani - beautiful!

Szöszi said...

Beautiful manicure, like, I love pink!
Blog -
Facebook -

Deya said...

e tare frumoasa rochita , cam scurta pt mine insa e faina

Miss Z said...

Ce finuta esti ! Foarte girlie tinuta! Imi place mult fusta :).

Anonymous said...

am inghetat numai cat ti-am vazut pozele :)) foarte draguta si finuta tinuta <3
si manichiura frumoasa, ca de obicei. unghia mijlocie e preferata mea

Miu Miu said...

Cat imi place fusta. e superba!!!

Marya said...

Awww you're so cute! Lovely skirt and awesome shoes <3

Manases Andrea said...

Manichiura este superba, exact ca si tinuta ta. Ai picioare foarte frumoase si poti purta astfel de fustite!

Unknown said...

Foarte dragut din partea ta sa faci fundite in cinstea sustinerii campaniei de cancer la san :)
Rochita e super cute, dar nu merge link-ul, voiam sa-mi fac o idee despre pret :D

http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!