Monday 20 October 2014

October: Breast Cancer Awareness month

Hi,
As you probably know, October is known as the Breast Cancer Awareness month, which means that this month we wear pink. Today I'll show you a themed nail art which I created a week ago, but didn't have time to post. Those who follow my instagram account might have seen it already and those who don't, I encourage you to do it, as I post more often there. 
I started with two coats of Nicole by OPI - Up & Kim-ing Pink and then I created a sort of mix and match. On my index and pinky fingers, I simply applied a darker pink stud. On my middle finger, I stamped the ribbon design from Bundle Monster's BM-321 stamping plate. On my ring finger, I applied two coats of Sinful Colors - Pinky glitter. Finally, I applied clear top coat on all nails. What do you think?

Follow me on:

5 comments:

Oana said...

Foarte frumoase unghiute,si tinuta de asemenea <3

Anonymous said...

manichiura e foarte draguta!
pantofii sunt superbi!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Imi place manichiura si imi plac si pantofii. Pupici!

Marya said...

Mani e draguta si pantofii superbi!

PinkTurtle Nails said...

Beautiful manicure!

Xoxo

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!