Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Jewelry from Born Pretty store

Hi,
Today I'll show you some beautiful pieces of jewelry I recently got from Born Pretty store.

Firstly, here's a Leaf shaped bracelet. You can find it on black, white or green, but I see that the white one is out of stock for the moment. It only costs $2.99 and it's made of leather. The design is really beautiful and it looks gorgeous near another bracelet, like i wore it in the pictures.

Secondly, I got a Bow adjustable ring. It is available both on gold and silver - the one I have is gold. What I particularly like about this ring is that it's huge and very shiny.

Finally, I'll show you the Retro bracelet watch. It comes nicely packed in a square gift box. It's available on 8 colours and it only costs $5.99. What do you think? 

Don't forget to use ASJ61 code for a 10% discount.

18 comments:

tina said...

Merry Christmas

Gutu Bianca Lucia said...

Bratara este superba!

Deyutza' Blog said...

deci ineleul ... unde stai ? sa vin sa dau un buf :))

andrakat said...

foarte dragute amandoua <3

Lydz said...

very cute! all of these pieces are great!

Andra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maya said...

Inelul si ceasul sunt super!

Alexandra Puica said...

Ceasul e suoerb!

Divya Asha said...

All the items are very nice

Chiara Lops said...

I don't know this store. Thank you! All is beautiful.

Helena / Lacky Corner said...

I have a clock like that and it's really nice.

Courtney B said...

love that ring !:) gorgeous! ! ! love born pretty

Josephine B said...

E superb inelul!

Alexandra Diana Catanoaia said...

Draguta bratarica, si inelul e cute!!

Divya Asha said...

I love the bracelet

cecilia valenti said...

they are so amazinggg

t said...

I like that leaf bracelet!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

gemma said...

I like the leaf bracelet, very nice

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!