Friday 13 December 2013

Getting ready for Christmas Challenge: 4. Red and gold

Hi,
Today I'll show you the fourth manicure in the Getting ready for Christmas Challenge. 
Don't forget to visit Elsa's blog, Like a candy shop, to see all the manicures from this challenge.

For this one I used two coats of Astor -050 Iconic Red on all nails and then I stamped the globes design on my ring finger and pointer. This one is from BM-H03 image plate and I used China Glaze -Passion. On the rest of the nails, I applied a thick coat of Shimmer Polish -Tracy. I finished with clear top coat.

Perhaps you saw that I was holding something super cute and shiny in the first picture. It's my new necklace from Persunmall, which I fell in love with!

Shimmer Polish -Tracy  - you can find it online, on Etsy. A 0.5 Fl. Oz. bottle costs $12 and they can be shipped worldwide. 

Collar necklace - Persunmall ($7.99  - I see that now it is only available on silver, but that is beautiful, too!)


What do you think?

22 comments:

Irina said...

Foarte frumos.
Ar merge cu o rochie rosie fabuloasa.
Irina from www.oglindaoglinjoara.blogspot.ro

Mădălina said...

Manichiura este superba, sa nu mai zic de colier. ♥

Supergirl said...

So pretty:) Very festive!

Ana said...

<3 minunata <3 cred ca am mai spus ca imi place acea oja shimmer .sau ma insel? :))

Nailglaze said...

Foarte frumoasa!

Claudia's Choice said...

Foarte frumoasa a iesit!

Marya said...

Ce-mi place manichiura <3

Gutu Bianca Lucia said...

foarte frumos!

Deya said...

nemaipomenit

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! I love Shimmer Polishes, and you did a super Christmass-y manicure :)

Unknown said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura, imi plac si globurile, dar si glitterul, n-as putea sa ma decid... sunt perfecte pentru sarbatori!!

bydee-make-up said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura ta. :)

Lydz said...

the manicure is gorgeous! i love the collar necklace is too pretty too.

Irina G. said...

The manicure is gorgeous, love it!

Janet D. said...

Stunning manicure, I love it. Perfect for Christmas, hun <3

Unknown said...

red is my favorit colour and I realy love this nails!

Rabia Akhter said...

Red is my all time favorit colour <3 & i like your hand <3

doli said...

love this combination of red and gold on nails :)

Cristina said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura, felicitari!

Jess Maryy said...

Very nice and inspiring manicure for Holidays!

Anca said...

Foarte frumoasa manichiura si colierul e superb

Unknown said...

este o manichiura superba

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!