Thursday 2 May 2013

Guest Post Thursday: Homemade Mani's

Hi,
Believe it or not, we already have the fourth guest post! It's really exciting for me to see that there are so many of you eager to write for me. Today we have Annie, who perfectly described her work below. Let's scroll to her beautiful mani.

Annie Suzie - The No Blogger Blog!

Thank you very much Maria, for allowing me to guest post on your brilliant blog. I feel honoured as I haven’t got my own blog and I wouldn’t want to ruin your reputation. That doesn’t mean I’m not an addict. I’ve got The Helmers, The Hauls, The Holo’s and The Hand cream, Ha Ha!
I’m currently following over 150 blogs. Many UK bloggers so I can keep up with new local products on the market and loads of international ones too.  My main concern is nail care, my nails are very thin and both my thumbs nails break at the sides before the nail has grown beyond the end of the digit and the rest are a real struggle too.  I think my nails suffer from SAD!  Not a nail thing, but they do seem to recover during the summer.
I entered The Crumpets 31 Day Challenge in January 2013, had such fun, 'met' lots of lovely girls and learnt a lot here:  http://www.the-crumpet.com/2013/01/new31dc-day-1-black-and-white.html

One of my things is finding non-Konad Special Polishes that stamp well.  Anyway here is my effort: 
Base: OPI Nail Envy
NT: Nail Tek Foundation ll
OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark x 3
Color Club: Wild At Heart - M60
TC: SV

Below - taken out side in natural light, just before it chucked it down!


Below – taken with flash indoors

Oh ye I know I’ve got a lot to learn, but any comment would be mind blowing! If I liked any of your mani’s you will be pinned to one of my many Pinterest Boards at: http://pinterest.com/anniesuzie/ 
TTFN



If you'd like write a guest post, too, just contact me at konadaddict [at] yahoo [dot] com and we'll settle all the details.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie, love your mani! It's added to my pintrest as an idea to try soon.
I have found a product that helps my nails to be stronger. If you can get it on that side of the pond, try Essie Grow Strong as your base coat.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I'll look out for the Essie BC.

Cosmetopia Digest said...

Very stunning! You make me quite ashamed of my amateur attempts with the stamper and a dozen Konad specials :(

Unknown said...

Aw thank you ReNu

Anonymous said...

Looking very professional!
Rachael silver

Unknown said...

Aw thanks Rachael x

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!