Thursday 12 July 2012

Seahorse manicure

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I created using m27 Konad plate. I wanted this
image plate for so long and I was very happy to receive it today. I started with two
coats of Flormar #431 on all my nails except my ring finger and thumb, where I applied 
two coats of Golden Rose #04. Then I stamped the water bubbles from h20 image plate,
using Konad Special White and the seahorse from m27 Konad plate, using the blue I 
applied on the other nails. I finished with Konad Special Top Coat.
What do you think?


9 comments:

Leelo said...

So cute :)This mani looks great!

Stefanie said...

I have to try this using ZOYA ZUZA as the base colour. Super cute manicure.

NiteAngel said...

I really like this mani

Freshie said...

The seahorse is simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

I just love this! Especially the seahorse!

Alta Infante said...

I love it!!! :) and the seahorse looks very cute!

Anyway, Im already your follower. Maybe you can follow me back.. My GFC widget got broken and I lost almost all of my followers, :( too sad.. maybe you can help me out,, Thanks!

http://iamaltainfante.blogspot.com/

Mariane said...

So cute!!! I Love it!
xoxo
http://belezasemalergia.blogspot.com.br/

Lindsey R said...

That blue is crazy beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great manicure. It's beautiful!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!