Thursday 5 July 2012

Cracked ice nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I created using cracked ice. 
I applied a clear nail polish in the tips of my nails and then, using a wooden stick,
I picked up the small pieces and stuck them on it. Then, I applied another coat of
clear nail polish and stamped the design from m54 Konad plate with a black nail polish.
This is a local brand called CR which was about $1 and works great for stamping. 
I finished with a last coat of clear nail polish. What do you think?

I got the cracked ice online, from It's so Easy Nails. This website not only presents 
the company's products, but also is a place for all nail artists to share their creations 
using the products. It is quite inspiring, you should visit it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks so beautiful!!
I love it!

Leelo said...

Cute :) This mani looks very pretty!

chichicho said...

Lovely hehehe :) :)
pretty pretty

Tia B. said...

Looks good...very lovely

Fleur said...

Wauw!

zimmy_b said...

Looks great! ^^

Unknown said...

Love it!! Looks so easy indeed LOL!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!