Monday 16 May 2011

Rising hearts - Disco nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you a cute black-white-purple manicure.
As a base color I used two coats of AQMORE -Winter. It really surprised me how fast it dries and how opaque it is. I needed a second coat just to make it look more perfect and shiney.

After, I applied a sparkling purple from BB Cream Boutique, called Sequins Ruby Purple
Then I stamped the design from m83 image plate with Konad Special Black.
I finished with a clear top coat.


What do you think?

You can buy AQMORE polishes from Youniquenails for $10.9

12 comments:

Paulina said...

love it!

sabbatha said...

gorgeous :)

Rins said...

I like how you left a little white near your cuticle area. The design looks really fun. Perfect for a night at a bar! :)

Biba said...

Lovely!

Thays said...

this color is so pretty! beautiful nails, perfect the art.
kiss

tata-nadaver.blogspot.com

Witoxicity said...

This looks almost goth-like. Very nice indeed! (Btw, I can't find your GFC).

Liz said...

So cute! I love it. The white polish sounds nice too. :)

bambakibeauty said...

I love this mani, I´d like to try do a sponge nail art, the sparkling its great.

Tinny said...

awesome design!

Kimie said...

OMG i love the second one :O

Unknown said...

Goodness! This is so cool! Me likey. =)

GaffoRama said...

So Pretty!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!