Sunday 15 May 2011

AQMORE nail polishes

Hi,
Today I'll show you another nail polish brand that uses natural ingredients. They have water-based nail polishes that protects your nails from yellowing and other damages. This polishes are made of natural ingredients, contains no organic solvents, which will not hurt your skin and nails. Here you can see the difference between AQMORE nail polish and other regular polish. They say that this is what happens with your nails, too:

They have a lot of pretty shades. I got Winter, Dream and Summer.
They are very pigmented and easy to apply. The coverage is perfect after a single coat and
they dry really fast.

You can buy them from Youniquenails and each polish costs $10,90.

7 comments:

Josephine said...

thanks for sharing!

Paulina said...

that's interesting

Minnie said...

Nail polishes with natural ingredients?! Sounds super interesting!! I love eco products so much and this is a great idea:D

Ngelic said...

Oh wow at the testing thing!

Btw... I heard that this brand of polish is removed by water, can you confirm or deny this? I think I heard it on April 1st so I don't know if it was a joke or not...

Maria said...

@Ngelic: I've worn the white polish for 4 days and it didn't remove. I also worn other brands of water nail polishes and they didn't resist, but I didn't have this problem with AQMORE.

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

I almost thought that was egg yolk! I kind of like it.

Analy Rodriguez said...

I didn't knew about this type of nail polishes, I'm scared now of wearing the regular ones LOL :P I hope more brands create these friendly polishes so they are available everywhere. Thanks for the info

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!