Friday 27 September 2019

Animal print soak off gel nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you a new soak off gel manicure. For this one, I started with Cupio To Go Gel Base Coat. Then, I painted diagonally the brown colour coat from Born Pretty Cafe Series - BP-C11 Cafe au lait. On the accent nail, I replaced the colour coat with a glitter brown from Cupio, called Serenity. Then I stamped the animal print design from Konad's m57 stamping plate diagonally, using black stamping nail polish from Born Pretty. I finished with Cupio To Go Gel Top Coat. In between all the gel coats, I cured them for 30 seconds at the led lamp. This is the final result. What do you think?

Don’t forget that if you want to order something from Born Pretty you can use my code for a 10% discount: MKAK31.


Follow me on:

3 comments:

Ananka said...

What a cute and pretty mani :-D

satta king said...



Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information. and visit our blog site also Satta King

Satta king
Sattaking
Satta king
Satta king
Satta king
Satta king
satta king
Satta king

om logistics said...

best 3pl logistics companies in india hat's where Om Logistics comes in – we specialize specifically in cross-country freight forwarding services meant to help long distance couples feel closer than ever when it matters most!
warehousing companies in delhi

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!