Thursday 15 August 2019

Cupio Pine and stamping nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you my first ever soak off manicure that I'm really proud of. I used Cupio soak off nail polishes, from the base coat to the top coat. The coloured layer I used is called Pine. On two nails, I stamped the design from L011 stamping plate, using Kaleidoscope White special stamping polish. I stamped the design over the sticky coloured layer and then applied the shiny top coat and cured it in the lamp. What do you think?

Don’t forget that if you want to order something from Born Pretty you can use my code for a 10% discount: MKAK31.


Follow me on:

3 comments:

Koneko said...

I love deep greens, that is a great manicure!

satta king said...


Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information. and visit our blog site also sattaking


Satta king
Satta king
Sattaking
Satta king
Satta king
Satta king
Satta king
satta king
Satta king

om logistics said...

domestic air cargo services in india
air cargo services in india

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!