Monday 24 December 2018

Christmas nail art

Hi,
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I wanted to quickly show you the manicure I'm going to wear for the holidays. I decided to go for green nails this year and for this I applied two coats of Avon - Noir Emerald. Then I took out all my collection of studs and rhinestones and combined them all so as to create some Christmas ornaments. I sealed them in using Seche Vite top coat. What do you think? What are you wearing on your nails this Christmas?


Follow me on:


6 comments:

Richard Butler Creagh said...

I have been following you from the beginning of your blogging journey and this is yet another great post. Keep it up!

Online Reputation Management said...

You never cease to amaze me.Keep up the good work!

Junaid Iqbal Memon said...

I just loved the way you explain and post things. I am keen reader of your blog.

Uebert Angel said...

Great work!

Alibek Issaev said...

This looks extremely comprehensive. I’ll be sharing this with my fiancee!

Toni Taylor said...

I have always loved your fashion.You nailed it!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!