Wednesday 18 October 2017

Honey yellow nails

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure in the most fashionable colour of this season: honey yellow. I didn't like this colour very much at first but now I do and I really love how it looks like on my nails. I started with two coats of Rimmel - Bee a honey. Then I stamped the floral design from Lady Queen's BC-09 stamping plate. I used black stamping nail polish from Born Pretty store. I finished everything with Seche Vite top coat for some extra shine and protection. What do you think? What are the colours that you like to wear on your nails this fall?


Follow me on:

2 comments:

Oana said...

Frumoase unghiute, imi place mult culoarea de baza :)

Manases Andrea said...

Imi place mult nuanta ojei Rimmel si printul se potriveste foarte bine pe ea!

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to write me your thoughts. I love reading your comments!

Free counters!